Please read the below cautionary language before viewing any information contained in this section of Graham Corporation’s (“Graham’s”) website, entitled “Investor Relations”:
Certain statements contained in this section of Graham’s website entitled “Investor Relations” include “forward-looking statements” within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended.
Forward-looking statements are usually accompanied by words such as “anticipate,” “believe,” “estimate,” “may,” “intend,” “expect” and similar expressions. Graham’s actual results could differ materially from its historical results or from results implied by such forward-looking statements.
Forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results implied by the forward-looking statements. Such factors include, but are not limited to, the risks and uncertainties identified by Graham under the headings “Risk Factors” in its latest Annual Report on Form 10-K and subsequent Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q. Forward-looking statements may also include, but are not limited to, statements about:
- the current and future economic environment affecting Graham and the markets it serves;
- sources of revenue and anticipated revenue, including the contribution from the growth of new products, services and markets;
- plans for future products and services and for enhancements to existing products and services;
- estimates regarding liquidity and capital requirements;
- Graham”s ability to attract or retain customers;
- the outcome of any existing or future litigation; and
- Graham”s ability to increase its productivity and capacity.
Undue reliance should not be placed on any of Graham’s forward-looking statements. Except as required by law, Graham undertakes no obligation to update or announce any revisions to its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.